digifilm is designed for creating vivid retail graphics displays throughout a store or showroom environment that can be installed and updated quickly and easily without the need for specialist installation teams.
Thanks to its light and flexible nature, digifilm is suitable for large format displays on flat or curved surfaces, making it a versatile choice for retailers and printers alike.
As digifilm is a ferrous media held in place by magnetic attraction, additional layers can be applied over one another as and when required, allowing promotional messages or additional images to be added and removed in seconds by in-store staff.
digifilm is both wide format and universally printable; the range has been developed to work with all print management providers and includes variants compatible with UV, Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex, and Pigment inks, and can be printed by roll-to-roll and flatbed techniques.
To ensure compliance with modern retail environmental policies, the range contains variants that can be recycled, should the need arise.
digifilm can be rolled for storage or transportation and, thanks to the low memory of the media, is still easily applied and manipulated during application.
The benefits of digifilm:
- universally printable;
- light and flexible for easy application;
- suitable for flat and curved surfaces;
- quick and simple to install and update;
- no downtime or specialist installers required, easy for in-store staff to apply;
- add additional layers as required;
- media returns to a flat state after rolling for storage or transportation;
- held in place indefinitely by magnetic attraction;
- suitable for roll to roll and flat bed printing;
- CLASS A Fire rating under the NFPA Life Safety Code*;
- REACH compliant.